ClickFunnels Free Trial | No More Extended Duration
So you’ve shown some interest when it comes to getting ClickFunnels…
And you’d like to get started with a free trial?
Because in this post I’m going to be walking you through exactly how to do that…
So without any further ado.
Let’s get down into the good stuff.
Quick Jump To A Section
ClickFunnels Free Trial
So in case you were wondering…
This software comes along with a standard free 14 day trial.
(don’t click there yet though)
The page will look a little something like this.
I know it’s tempting…
But don’t go to that specific page yet.
Here is why.
ClickFunnels 30 Day Trial
There are not many people that knew about this…
As it is truly little known to the majority of the community out there.
The ClickFunnels 30-day trial is no longer available.
But here is what it looked like in the past.
I personally reached out to the ClickFunnels and here is what Desi had to say:
So now that we know you can’t get a 30-day trial anymore…
Here is the complete step by step guide for getting started today.
Get Your Extended Trial Duration
So here is the first and most important step.
Here is what the page should look like after you click on the link above.
All you need to do is:
- Enter your best email address.
- Create your password.
- And then click on the green button.
You will then get taken to a page that looks like this:
Now here is my highest recommendation.
- Go with the Etison Suite plan.
As you can see in the picture above it is already checked off…
But the reason that I recommend this plan?
Is that it allows you to go in and test each and every feature that ClickFunnels has to offer.
- Start selling your product, offer, or service…
- And you can integrate with PayPal, Stripe, or more.
- There’s Actionetics which is their advanced autoresponder.
- Backpack which is their robust affiliate management system.
- You get to create optin funnels, webinar funnels, membership funnels…
- Heck you get to create any type of advanced funnel or page (I talk about those here).
And the best part?
It is all free because it is part of the ClickFunnels trial.
Keep in mind (as it says on the page above):
- No contracts, downgrade or cancel your account anytime.
And then you have one final step.
This is pretty standard.
- Enter in your CC number.
- Choose the month, year, and CVV code.
- Check off the box if you’d like to add the 9 Secret Funnels Training (more on that shortly).
- And then finally click the mustard colored Activate My Account Now! button.
And just like that?
You up and running and ready to go.
Now onto the topic of the one time offer.
9 Secret Funnels Training
So what is this one time offer all about anyway?
It is one in depth video training (over 3 hours long)…
And it’s done by Russell Brunson who covers 9 secret funnels that you should be utilizing.
Think of it like a valuable webinar presentation…
Except that is strictly valuable content with no sales pitch at the end.
This is how you’ll probably feel at the end (it’s actually the ending slide) 😛
In my opinion?
The $47 is definitely worth the price of admission (but that’s up to you).
So now that you know:
- How to get your free trial…
- And how to get it for a much longer time period.
Allow me to answer some of the most frequently asked questions.
Can You Get A ClickFunnels 60 Day Trial?
This actually comes up a LOT…
And I think it just might come down to confusion or a lack of information.
But the answer is nope.
And that answer also applies to the question:
Is there any type of 1 dollar trial?
It’s already free…
So why pay a dollar when you don’t have to 😛
You’re currently getting the longest duration for a ClickFunnels free trial.
But if there was a 60 day trial?
I’d more than happy to hook you up with that.
Are There Any Trial Limitations?
If you go with the Etison Suite plan then you get EVERYTHING.
That’s why I recommend getting that plan when you start your trial.
But if you get the basic ClickFunnels plan?
Then there will definitely be limitations:
- You won’t be able to utilize Actionetics.
- You also won’t be able to use Backpack.
- And you’ll be limited on the amount of pages and funnels you can create.
In simplest form?
Go with the Etison Suite plan.
What Happens After The Trial?
Assuming that you:
- Used the software…
- Loved what it had to offer…
- And you plan on using it more into the future.
You simply do nothing and ClickFunnels will automatically bill you.
And keep in mind…
- There’s no contracts, downgrade or cancel your account anytime.
Do You Have Any Bonuses?
And they are all highly related to what ClickFunnels can help you accomplish.
- Full Email Marketing Mastery.
- Simple Setup Business Model.
- 71% Landing Page Conversions Video Course.
- Creating Offers Even Without Expertise Video.
- Creating The Highest Converting Offers Video.
- Creating A Full Offer In Under 1 Hour Video Training.
- Watch Over My Shoulder As I Create A Quick Sales Funnel Training.
And you’ll get a few more too.
Here is how to get started today.
And after you do that?
- Email me: [email protected] and let me know the email you signed up with.
Once I confirm you getting started I will then send you your bonuses.
Pretty cool right?
Thank you for stopping by and expressing interest in this topic…
And I look forward to hearing from you soon.