ClickFunnels Competitors and Possible Alternatives
It’s safe to say that there’s quite a few ClickFunnels competitors.
Thanks to the rapid growth of this sales funnel builder…
Many companies have attempted to improved upon what it’s done.
Most failed miserably.
And some actually did a pretty good job.
Let’s get things started.
Quick Jump To A Section
Keep in mind that I will be talking about competitors that are closely related to ClickFunnels.
I will not be comparing companies like:
- Or even an affiliate management program like Has Offers.
ClickFunnels does many things and they do many things well.
So in order for a software to be a true competitor…
It’s going to be need to be very similar in many features overall.
Now that we’ve got that out of the way…
Let’s get down to 3 powerful yet possible other softwares to consider using.
ClickFunnels Alternative #3
The number three spot would have to go to?
drum roll please
And yes I am counting down 😛
In case you’re not familiar with Kartra yet…
It is referred to as the ridiculously easy way to build your entire online business fast…
Without hiring a team of:
- Web designers.
- Or systems integrators.
I don’t know about you?
But this has ClickFunnels competitor written all over it.
Here’s a look at some of their powerful features:
- Done for you campaigns (done by Frank Kern himself).
- Drag and drop editor to help you seamlessly create pages (just like CF).
- Funnels and campaigns which allows you configure some awesome automations.
Here is a picture of what that looks like.
Here’s what also comes along with this software:
- Kartra mail (yes they have their very own autoresponder).
- Video which means you can have Kartra host your files (CF doesn’t have that).
- And another really unique feature about Kartra is their helpdesk feature.
Normally you would have to go out there and invest in a separate help desk service…
But that is actually complimentary when it comes to this software tool.
Kartra actually has many more features than that…
But here is what this software can do (outside of the features).
This is what makes it a competitor and possible alternative right?
But you name the funnel and you can do it.
- Optin funnels.
- Presell funnels.
- Product launch funnels.
- Full in-depth funnels for selling products, offers, or services.
And don’t forget that they also come with the ability to do:
- And even cross sells.
Once again very similar to ClickFunnels…
But you can also create membership portals which can beneficial for many reasons.
- You can unlock different tiers of content for specific customers.
- There’s the ability to drip feed content so customers don’t get information overload.
- And customers can even upgrade to a higher membership level if they want.
This is also perfect if you want to gate off your coveted content…
Just so non-customers don’t get their dirty little paws all over it.
There’s a TON more features when it comes to this software…
But it just might be better than you check them out for yourself.
How To Get Started
While their trial isn’t 100% free…
It’s pretty much the next best thing.
It only costs $1 to give this platform a try to see if you’ll like them.
Here is the link for you.
Or you can click the banner down below.
That will give you plenty of time when it comes to seeing if it’s perfect for you.
Next up we have.
ClickFunnels Alternative #2
So what I really like about Simvoly is that they can do quite a few things…
And they come along with a great price selection as well.
I’m getting ahead of myself though.
What Is Simvoly?
Plain and simple:
- They allow you to build smart funnels and websites for your business.
Very quickly too.
Don’t take my word for it though.
Here’s a fast demo video of them (it’s only 1 minute long):
Here’s a few more details when it comes to them.
Powerful Drag And Drop Editor
While this might not sound like a sexy feature at first..
It certainly is very simply to use:
Whether you want to create websites or funnels:
- You can get up and running very quickly (which is what I love most about it).
Here’s a quick video when it comes to building websites:
Themes And Templates
There’s plenty of these too.
Say goodbye to staring at a blank screen wondering what to create…
As when it comes to these themes and templates?
The majority of them are pretty much plug and play simple.
Here is a video when it comes to some of the templates that you can utilize:
And there’s much more to love about this software.
More Simvoly Features
Here’s a very quick overview of what you can do with this tool:
- Build funnels
- Build websites
- Run A/B split tests
- Get detailed analytics from visitors
- Utilize a very easy drag and drop builder
- You get a bunch of templates and themes
- And you can even get a white label of this tool (to sell as your own)
There’s plenty more where these features came from…
And I almost forgot to tell you that they come along with a free 2 week trial.
So if you’d like more information or you’d like to test them out yourself?
And now onto the last ClickFunnels alternative.
ClickFunnels Alternative #1
So this software has actually been around for a good amount of time now.
You might not have heard about them because they don’t really use paid advertising.
- On one hand that might be weird.
- But on the other it’s a true testament to what they’ve built from the ground up.
Here’s a look at some of the popular Builderall features.
Keep in mind that there’s 3 plans (so features differ from each plan).
Let me be a little bit more clear.
You get unlimited:
If you wanted to get the unlimited versions of those features from ClickFunnels?
You would have to do with the Etison Suite plan which is $297 a month.
Professional Email Marketing
Builderall has their very own email autoresponder too.
And what makes the Mailing Boss autoresponder a great feature?
Is that once again it comes with unlimited email marketing…
So you won’t get charged more for sending out too many emails.
Webinar And Streaming Platform
Granted this is a nice little feature to have…
It just doesn’t compare to what ClickFunnels has to offer.
It is simple to setup…
But it’s just as smooth of a process compared to CF webinars.
As you can see from the screenshot above…
You simply have to fill out some information to get your webinar rolling.
Let’s highlight some of the cool Builderall features (seeing there’s a ton).
- A/B split testing.
- One click upsells for Stripe.
- 1,000+ professional templates.
- Facebook messenger chat bot.
- Drag and drop responsive builder.
- Professional copy script generator.
- You can connect up to 15 domains.
- Leveraged affiliate system for promoting Builderall.
And a bunch more.
This is certainly one tool that I’d recommend trying out yourself.
And guess what?
They come with a 100% free trial too.
So let’s wrap this post up.
ClickFunnels Competitors Thoughts
It’s clear to see that both of these tools are currently doing big things.
And you know what?
One of them just might be the best alternative for you to use.
But in my opinion?
I still think that ClickFunnels remains the best sales funnel and landing page builder out there.
Yeah there might be cheaper offers…
But you get what you pay for.
And when it comes to ClickFunnels that is:
- Ease of use.
- Customer support.
- And an ever growing platform (they reinvest millions into the company).
So maybe you truly wanted to find an alternative…
Or maybe you just wanted to see if ClickFunnels is still king.
And if you haven’t gotten started yet.
And that should do it.
Thanks for stopping by and I hope that enjoy whichever software you end up going with.
P.S. If you’d like more information about ClickFunnels…
You can check out the homepage here www.shamrockfunnel.com for a detailed review.